www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The best Marmite ever?! !?

For those of you who are haters look away! For those of us who are lovers of its creamy, sticky texture and throat searing strength, the World that is Marmite just took an unexpected, but very welcome turn.That's right. Marmite Guinness. Guinness flavoured Marmite. It is just screaming "BUY ME". I can't wait. But then I don't have to. All I need to do is get myself down to a supermarket and buy it. It's a 300,000 jar limited edition available in the UK for £2.49 (about $5) and I will be buying a few, one of which will be winging its way to the US for Dave to try out.

OMG. Guinness flavoured Marmite. Yay. Needless to say this delicacy will be appearing in the next This Week In London - if I can find it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.