www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Olympic Logo

Just back from Amsterdam where I saw the "logo" for the 2012 Olympics. What a joke.

I would like to encourage all my listeners and readers to visit the site below

Online petition - Change The London 2012 Logo

to help change the logo. We MUST change this. It's an embarrassment to the UK, to the Olympic movement and to team that won the games for London in the first place..

Oh and if you can mention www.thisweekinlondon.co.uk in the comments field that would be cool too ;-) [cheeky eh!]

2 comments:

  1. I saw the logo on television the other night. My first thought was, "Hey, MTV has gone with a retro logo....oh, wait". Yeah, I agree with you, that logo has to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it's a shocking attempt. If the logo looks crap now what will it look like in 5 years?

    F x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.