www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Downloads on This Week In London

I just wanted to post a huge thank you to all my listeners out there in Podcast Land. I've been looking fairly closely to my stats and realised that for the last few months I've been averaging 10,000 downloads a month!

When I first started doing This Week In London I always thought that it would be niche audience - how many people want to listen to me warbling on about London after all? It seems I was wrong! 10,000 downloads wrong...

So, thank you for your support. I really appreciate your continued participation in the show.

Don't forget you can send email, leave a comment or even ring me up and leave a message. I'll reply to everyone and if you do leave an audio comment I'll do my best to use it in the show.

I'm always looking for ideas for the show so don't be shy!

Did I say thanks? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.