www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Friday, March 23, 2007

TWIL Episode 8 - Grinnidge

Here's the latest show - I'm packing for a business trip to Abu Dhabi and Dubai right now so will be out of touch (pretty much) until this time next week. I'll do full show notes while I'm away from the business centre at the hotel - I hope.

As you might guess this show is about Greenwich in London. I'll definately be revisiting this in the future as I barely scatched the surface of the wonderful place.

I. Got. Guinness. Marmite. Tasting. On. The. Show. Huzzah...

Congrats to Mark Yoshimoto Nemkoff for BRTC. Looks like it was a BIG success!

More from Abu Dhabi where I hope to meet up with "Malcolm from Abu Dhabi" as featured on the DSC...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.