www.flickr.com
parkylondon's photos More of parkylondon's photos

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Next Show

As you may already know (follow me on Twitter "parkylondon" to keep bang up to date) I have been a tad under the weather. This has meant I have been physically unable to do a show until this late in the month so apologies for that.

My intention is to have it out by the weekend.

Furthermore I will be going with my sponsor/distributor Red Carnation Hotels (please do visit their website and if youre visiting London try them out - and also take a look at their other podcasts) to the Champions League football/soccer game between Chelsea and some foreign lot at Stamford Bridge later in the month. Suffice it to say I will be taking the old Edirol with me for that little shindig. Plenty of sound seeing to do there!

So, look forward to a show at the weekend - it's probably going to cover Trafalgar Square and Nelsons column; I also suspect I will get quite cross with Mr Livingstone about the pigeons...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.